Queue sizes, packet drops and current queue sizes at the switches

Lakshmi Krishnaswamy

Jul 29, 2020, 1:43:14 PM7/29/20
to ns-3-users
Hello all,

Hope you are doing great. I am interested in finding out how the queues at the switches are changing with time : current queue size, number of packets enqueued, dequeued.
I would really really be grateful if I could get some help with it and would be really really helpful to me.

I have tried installing a traffic control layer helper, in the net devices ( after installing internet helper and before installing ipv4 helper ) and I am trying to use the Stats::Print function. The documentation is really well explained however, I feel I am missing something. I am unable to implement this successfully. Has anyone worked on this before or have a guidance to an existing example that implements this ? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much again for your time and help in advance!