Radio Environment Maps (REM)

Hadeel Alghafari

Mar 26, 2014, 12:47:00 PM3/26/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I want to ask about Radio Environment Maps:
In lena-dual-stripe.cc when I add (--generateRem1) the simulation stopped after seconds with no results for either REM or even handovers procedures, it gave no results at all !! ,  can anybody tell me why?
thanks
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Konstantinos

Mar 26, 2014, 1:04:48 PM3/26/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please read the ns3 tutorial once more, specifically how to pass command line arguments.

It is not --generateRem1 but --generateRem=1

Hadeel Alghafari

Mar 26, 2014, 1:37:11 PM3/26/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
oh ,sorry I wrote it as you mentioned but I wrote it wrong in the question above .
it's --generateRem=1 ...with no results !!

Konstantinos

Mar 26, 2014, 1:56:33 PM3/26/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Again, I would advise you to read the previous post on how to use command-line arguments.
./waf --run "<scenario> --argument=value"

Unless you have modified the code in any other way, then you should get the rem file.

Hadeel Alghafari

Mar 26, 2014, 2:18:22 PM3/26/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Ok ,thanks.
I'll do.

بتاريخ الأربعاء، 26 مارس، 2014 UTC+2 6:47:00 م، كتب Hadeel Alghafari: