intercell interference

Kiril

Aug 9, 2015, 2:34:32 AM8/9/15
to ns-3-users
Hi , I have a question. I run the "intercell- interference" script , and I can't understand the results. The scenarion, which I run is two eNB and two Ue, where each one of them attached to one eNB. Additionaly, the location of all them is static. The topology is next:

In this topology the uplink SINR and Downlink SINR  have to be identical and to be 7.35dB.
In the  file "UlSinrStats" we get the expected result ,but in "DlRsrpStat" the result is 60 dB.
  I think, I find the problem. In "LteUePhy::GenerateMixedCqiReport " function Ue calculates the SINR, only if it have interference on data, but in control message case the Ue do not calculate the interference. In this case the Ue calculate the SNR and this equal to analitic's results.
Can anyone confirm or refute my conclusions?
Thank,
Kiril