ping end point node aodv

Cosmas Dipta

Aug 19, 2014, 9:59:11 PM8/19/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This code I modified from Pavel's script. I am trying to ping the end point node in that network. I mean end point node is not by the IP (size-1), but the furthest node. How do I know the furthest node? Or if any code can solve this? Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Cosmas Dipta

myAodv.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

Aug 20, 2014, 2:54:46 AM8/20/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Yo,

I did solve your issue by creating a perfect predictor for random numbers generated by state-of-the-art RNGs.
Now, I'd happily share it with you, but I'm kinda busy using my new tool to hack some banks and writing a Nobel prize paper.

Seriously...
Your nodes have random positions and they are moving.
You could run the simulation twice (one to record the node position, the second to use it), but it's useless, nodes are moving.

Think out of the box... place two extra nodes in two fixed positions (at the opposite corners of your area) and ping between those two.

Have fun,

T.