maher.a...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2018, 5:46:57 PM7/25/18
to ns-3-users
Hi

I am trying to calculate flow competition time for TLB protocol you can find the code here :

https://github.com/snowzjx/ns3-load-balance

and regenerating the results of this paper :

https://www.mosharaf.com/wp-content/uploads/hermes-sigcomm17.pdf

I modified the
tlb-simulation.cc  file to include a flow monitor as  following :

 #include "ns3/flow-­‐monitor-­‐helper.h"
.
.
.
// Flow monitor
Ptr<FlowMonitor> flowMonitor;
FlowMonitorHelper flowHelper;
flowMonitor = flowHelper.InstallAll();
Simulator::Stop (Seconds(stop_time));
Simulator::Run ();
flowMonitor-­‐>SerializeToXmlFile("NameOfFile.xml", true, true);

and you can find the modified file in the attachments,the code runs and every thing was ok but unfortunately there was no xml file as output of flow monitor.

could you please help me to figure out the problem

thank you in advanced

Maher

tlb-simulation.cc