Simple CSMA/CA for AdHoc Wireless Network

Caleb Bowers

Jun 11, 2020, 3:29:32 PM6/11/20
to ns-3-users
Is there a guide or any resources on how to implement basic csma/ca for a basic adhoc wireless topology scenario? Or just a better/more focused guide/examples for adhoc wifi?

Thanks,

Caleb

Caleb Bowers

Jun 11, 2020, 3:36:52 PM6/11/20
to ns-3-users
Mostly how to do simple csma/ca...the examples/wireless/wifi-simple-adhoc.cc is helpful

hadiza suleiman

Jun 11, 2020, 5:01:12 PM6/11/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
--