The relationship between NS3 and CORE(common open research emulator)

caimu...@gmail.com

May 13, 2015, 9:53:18 PM5/13/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
hi,
recently i am learning to use the NS3. as my subject is related to CORE and NS3. however, i  really don't know the relationship between NS3 and CORE. can  anyone help me? if you can show me  the relationship between NS3 and CORE by figure , it will be better.  thanks a lot!

Tommaso Pecorella

May 14, 2015, 3:59:50 AM5/14/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

as far as I know the relationship between ns-3 and CORE is the same as the one between two parallel lines: they never cross each other, and if they do, they don't greet.
They are, simply put, two different network simulators/emulators.

Cheers,

T.