having a problem creating SDN vanet environment

Catrina Ivanova

May 4, 2022, 1:53:07 AM5/4/22
to ns-3-users
hello everyone,
my name is Catrina and am a master 2 student and am working on routing in a SDN based Vanet.

I tried for 3 months to create an SDN environment by changing the Vanet Routing Compare code but with no success.

The problem am having is how to make the cars forward their packets to the controller and then the controller responds with the routing table.

I created the RSU's and linked them to the OpenFlow switch but I have no idea how to make the logic work.

Can you guys point out what am doing wrong
or please can you provide a simple SDN vanet environment source code so I can make my changes to the code (and your name will be mentioned in my thesis).

thank you guys and have a good daytest.png

vanet-routing-compare_SDN.cc

li li

Jun 13, 2024, 9:13:42 AMJun 13
to ns-3-users