Analyzing propagation loss due to buildings in LTE

Vishakha Ramani

Jul 13, 2018, 3:03:15 PM7/13/18
to ns-3-users
Hello All,

I have been trying to study the effects of buildings on the propagation of LTE signals in downlink. In my simulation script, I have created just a single building, for starters, and placed UEs randomly inside and outside of building. From my understanding, each room in the building should incur a loss of about 5dB on the signal. However, my REM plot doesn't show any such effect.

Please find attached the simulation script and the REM plot henceforth obtained. Do I need to consider additional things so as to obtain proper results?

lena-building.cc
rem_building.PNG

mansouri.dj

Jul 13, 2018, 4:26:22 PM7/13/18
to Vishakha Ramani, ns-3-users

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---