Changing EDCA parameters dynamically during the simulation

Rahul Jain

Feb 19, 2020, 4:30:27 AM2/19/20
to ns-3-users
I want to sense the medium for Vi packets during the simulation and set the EDCA parameters for other queues accordingly. But I am not sure this can be done.

I have a station sending all kinds of packets (VI, VO, BE, BK) to an access point. I want to detect the TOS value of each packet while it is being sent.

So basically what I want to do is check for a packet's TOS value while it's getting transmitted and modify the EDCA values of other queues based on that TOS value.