ns3 simulation code for vertical handover

dalia....@sesame.com.tn

Sep 8, 2016, 9:03:33 AM9/8/16
to ns-3-users
Hello,
I'm new to the ns3 ,anyone can help me please.
I want to simulate vertical handover between different technologies like WiFI to WiMax  or WiMax to LTE  in heterogeneous networks.So, i need a script.
I have installed Ns-3.21 on ubuntu 14.04

Konstantinos

Sep 8, 2016, 1:16:29 PM9/8/16
to ns-3-users
Hi Dalia,

There is no vertical HO algorithm available in main NS3 codebase.

Regards,
K.

dalia....@sesame.com.tn

Sep 8, 2016, 1:33:01 PM9/8/16
to ns-3-users
So, what i can do please?

Konstantinos

Sep 8, 2016, 2:43:57 PM9/8/16
to ns-3-users
You can develop you own, wait some time (could be years) until someone else develops one and makes it public, or finally pay someone else to develop one for you.

dalia....@sesame.com.tn

Sep 8, 2016, 3:11:25 PM9/8/16
to ns-3-users
Thank you.