packet count at Destination node in ns-3

nipa patani

Jan 24, 2017, 3:12:30 AM1/24/17
to ns-3-users
Hello ns-3 users,

I am  trying to keep count of received packets on a destination node in ns-3 Example file: rip-simple-network.cc
. give some reference for the destination node file.
how to keep record of received packets on a destination node sent from different source node.
if any one have reference file than please share attachment with me.

Noel Farrugia

Jan 25, 2017, 3:27:31 AM1/25/17
to ns-3-users
This should have the information you require

nipa patani

Feb 17, 2017, 9:30:55 AM2/17/17
to ns-3-users
Thank you for the suggestion. I managed to count number of packets on a destination node.
Can you please suggest me about how to define node capacity. As i want to first set destination capacity on a receiver node, that allows only the packets under capacity to be received.

Here is my topology..

Thanks in advance..

/                        AP
//  |    |    |    |           10.1.1.0
// n5   n6   n7   n0 -------------- n1   n2   n3   n4
//                         point-to-point |      |      |      |
//                                                 LAN 10.1.2.0

Noel Farrugia

Feb 28, 2017, 3:47:07 AM2/28/17
to ns-3-users
Can you elaborate further as to what you mean by destination capacity?