Change FEC with same modulation scheme in 802.11

Vineet

Oct 16, 2018, 5:59:11 AM10/16/18
to ns-3-users
Hello All,

I have a requirement wherein I need to use multiple FEC schemes (one at a time) while keeping the modulation scheme fixed. However, in a standard 802.11 model, the combinations of FEC and modulation schemes are pre-determined. For example, BPSK always uses FEC 1/2, QPSK always uses FEC 3/4, and so on. Is there a possibility that I can make a time-varying choice from a set of FEC schemes (1/2, 2/3, 3/4) while the modulation scheme remains unchanged.

Thanks in advance.