Simulating Proxy Mobile IPv6 over LTE Network

Leonardo de Castro Monteiro

Aug 7, 2014, 4:29:30 PM8/7/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,

I'm quite new to NS-3, in fact, I had never used it ever. I've been searching online for a tool to help me in my Graduation Project and it let me to ns-3.

What I wanna do is to implement the Proxy Mobile IPv6 over a LTE Network, I'm aware that there is a LTE module and I'm also aware that there are some PMIPv6 implementations using NS-3, but I've only seen them using a Wi-Fi simulator.

Anyway, my question is:

How can I implement the PMIPv6 over a LTE Network? Does anyone have any idea?

Thank your for your time.

Best regards,

Leonardo Monteiro

Alexandre Vargas

Aug 15, 2014, 8:31:06 PM8/15/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leonardo,

I have similar issue too.
I don't found NS3 that works in PMIPv6 or MMPLS IPv6.

If are you found, please reply it.

Best regards,
Alexandre