Problem in configuring callback for csv file

Rosa Linda

Apr 17, 2014, 2:06:12 PM4/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I am using ns3 to simulate wsn. Right now, I just created a sensor field and I am trying to generate traffic between them but the problem the csv file is always empty. I am not sure if the problem is in CourseChange function or in creating  csv file. Please I need help.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,

Rosalinda
wsn.cc

Konstantinos

Apr 17, 2014, 2:59:48 PM4/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
If you have ConstantPosition Mobility model, then you will not get any trigger in CourseChange trace source.
This trace source is only triggered by changes in the mobility.

Rosa Linda

Apr 17, 2014, 3:29:53 PM4/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Konstantino,

Could you please give me a hint how I can show the position (x,y) of each sensor.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Rosalinda

Konstantinos

Apr 17, 2014, 3:50:51 PM4/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
In principle you have done it, in the course change callback.
To get the position, you need to get the mobility model from each node.

Rosa Linda

Apr 17, 2014, 10:15:20 PM4/17/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for your help