Node Start/Stop Transmitting [VANET Simulation]

muhammad danish khan

Jul 18, 2024, 11:24:15 AM (4 days ago) Jul 18
to ns-3-users
Hello everone,
I am trying to simulate VANETs, and I am in need of the followings:
1. I want every node to start transmitting (sending and receiving) only after it starts moving in the simulation. For example, if a node starts moving at 2.0, it must not transmit anything before that.
2. Once a node has reached it's final destination, that is, it's last movement time, it should stop transmitting and must not transmit any further.

Please help.