Problem of only one path of dce-iperf-mptcp is working for me.

tina

Jan 20, 2017, 3:17:39 PM1/20/17
to ns-3-users

Hi all,

I installed ns3-dce and I am playing with examples. i did :   ./waf --run "dce-iperf-mptcp -nRtrs=8" and i checked netanim to see the results. I had expectation to see an output similar to "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN_nv7RdFm8"
but what I see in the result is just 5 seconds (maybe just the handshaking) packets transfer over 8 links and after that only one path works till the end of program. Does it mean ns3-dce is not installed properly? is there any configuration that I have to do? Could you please guide me.

My XML file is shared in the following link:

 Thanks for your consideration