TCP saturated throughput

Mattia Carpin

Jul 25, 2014, 4:11:11 AM7/25/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I'm having some problems in the simulation of a saturated TCP flow from a remoteHost to a single UE.
I have placed the UE very close to the eNb, so the channel is always good (I can check this easily from the Mac log, where I can see always MCS=28).
Anyhow, the TCP throughput using the Unacknowledged mode remains very low, around 1.5 Mbit/s.
Can anyone explain me why I'm getting those strange results? If I use the Acknowledged mode I reach about 5Mbit/s, isn't it strange?
I attach the code and the trace files as well!
Thank you for your support!
Mattia
TCP_simple.cc
DlMacStats.txt