802.11e HCCA TXOP

gd

Jan 29, 2015, 9:21:55 AM1/29/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I read here that 802.11e TXOP is currently not implemented. I guess the 802.11e HCCA TXOP by polling is meant (because the 802.11e EDCA-TXOP does seem to be implemented in ns3 deriving from here)? Is there perhaps ongoing development on HCCA TXOP or are there future plans to implement this?

Kind regards,
Glenn

Sebastien Deronne

Jan 29, 2015, 10:44:02 AM1/29/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
TXOP is indeed not supported yet.

I am not aware if someone is currently working on this.
This is in my plan to complete the missing parts in the wifi module of the simulator, but for now I am focusing on recent standards (802.11n and 802.11ac).
Maybe in the future, I'll look at that.