Why is wifi's performance so bad when its remoteManager is not ideal?

John Young

Dec 12, 2016, 3:44:12 AM12/12/16
to ns-3-users
In laa coexistence simulation, the default wifiRemoteManager is ideal. However, when I change it to other rate control algorithms such as MinstrelWifiManager, the delay performance of wifi operator deteriorates greately from dozes of milliseconds to hundreds of milliseconds? Why is that?

John Young

Dec 13, 2016, 3:40:49 AM12/13/16
to ns-3-users
Ok, answer by myself, I need to chose "MinstrelHtManager" instead of "MinstrelManager" to support MIMO rates.

在 2016年12月12日星期一 UTC+8下午4:44:12,John Young写道: