Aishwarya A

Apr 25, 2018, 10:09:08 AM4/25/18
to ns-3-users
Hi friends....
       I am trying to implement a new routing metric for olsr routing protocol. Iam using parameters like SINR and SNR to define the routing metric.Iam finding it difficult to get these parameters from wifi module. can anyone help me with some ideas....

Aishwarya A

Apr 26, 2018, 11:30:22 AM4/26/18
to ns-3-users
I tried modifying the olsr-routing-protocol.cc ,olsr-routing-protocol.h,olsr-state.cc,olsr-state.h,olsr-repositories.h etc...now the routing table structure is modified and the default values initialized are assigned.but the values of the new routing metric is not updating...can any one help me with some suggestions.....all helps are appreciated in advance....

Aishwarya A

May 11, 2018, 5:53:37 AM5/11/18
to ns-3-users
on searching the documentation i could find that wifi module is based on packets and olsr module is based on links. can anyone help me with ideas to integrate these two modules so that i can utilize the functions CalculateSnr(), calculateNoiseInterferenceW() etc in OLSR