sumo and ns3, How to trace the junctions/intersections.

bb aldah

Oct 30, 2018, 12:45:12 PM10/30/18
to ns-3-users
I used sumo and OSM . I need to join the nodes in the junctions in sumo, so I used this command:
netconvert --sumo-net-file map.net.xml \
>  --output-file mapJJ22.net.xml \
> --junctions.join

but when I use this command sumo-gui mapJ.sumo.cfg, I got an error: Error:The edge '-417597670#4' within the route for vehicle '0' is not known. The route can not be build
Quitting (on error ).

How to cluster the nodes in junctions and get the id of each junction if I use sumo and OSM? How can I trace the junction after join in ns3. I know  how to trace the position of a node in ns3, but not the position of junction  of clusters?

Any help please!