qusetion on NS3

Ashagrie Mosu

May 8, 2020, 7:53:10 AM5/8/20
to ns-3-users
how I can create Malicious node  in Manet using  ns?

1.      Is it possible to integrated MATLAB with ns3? If yes how please show me some steps

2.      How implement generic algorithms on AODV protocol in MANET?

3.      How to add a malicious node configuration on AODV protocols (Jellyfish attacks)?

4.      How to implement Fuzzy algorithm on AODV protocol in MANET?

 I hope that to reply my requites

Thanks

With Sincerely!!!

Ashagrie Mosu

Jun 17, 2020, 5:08:44 AM6/17/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Hemant Saini

Jun 24, 2020, 2:50:03 AM6/24/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
same is also am searching if anyone know pl. help and share how to implement fuzzy logics on OLSR, AODV protocol to improve energy in MANET?

--

With Profound Regards:
Hemant Kumar Saini