Is there a way to use contact traces in NS3?

Diego Souza

Jul 4, 2016, 8:28:07 PM7/4/16
to ns-3-users
Hi, I'm creating a script in python for NS3  to simulate an opportunistic network and I'm using a real mobility trace (that gives me timestamp, X and Y positions, and the people movement speed) and Ns2MobilityHelper, in order to make the nodes move inside the scenario. I succeeded. But, now I need to use a contact trace (that gives me timestamp and which nodes have found each other at this moment), however, I don't know if it's possible to do that in NS3. I mean, is there a way to read a contact trace in NS3?

(I'm sorry for any english mistakes)

gabriela

May 25, 2018, 9:21:24 AM5/25/18
to ns-3-users
Hi, Diego.

I have the same question about contact traces. Did you find out if it is possible or not to read a contact trace in ns3?

Thank you in advance.