Throughput

bouthayna zouaghia

Jan 23, 2018, 5:47:53 AM1/23/18
to ns-3-users
Helo,

When I use a canal 40 MHZ , throughput is zero in distance of 100m ,but for the canal 160 MHz,  the throughput is zero in distance of 60 m.
can you explain me what's the cause ??

Tommaso Pecorella

Jan 24, 2018, 11:25:35 PM1/24/18
to ns-3-users
Please be more specific.

T.

Bouthayna Zouaghia

Jan 25, 2018, 2:55:15 AM1/25/18
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
when I simulate Minstrel HT in HT network, the throughput became zero if distance =98 m , as showing in the curve in attachment (HT Minstrel HT.png). But when I simulate  Minstrel HT in VHT network, the throughput became zero if distance =54 m , as showing in the curve in attachment (VHT Minstrel HT.png). What is the causes of  the throughput became zero if distance =98 m in HT but in VHT it became zero in 54 m.????

Sent with Mailtrack

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

VHT Minstrel HT.png
HT Minstrel HT.png

Tommaso Pecorella

Jan 25, 2018, 4:05:49 PM1/25/18
to ns-3-users
The higher the throughput, the less the distance.
Please study the 802.11 transmission modes (any book is enough).

T.

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 4:47:53 AM UTC-6, bouthayna zouaghia wrote:
Helo,

When I use a canal 40 MHZ , throughput is zero in distance of 100m ,but for the canal 160 MHz,  the throughput is zero in distance of 60 m.
can you explain me what's the cause ??

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---