question about test-simply-phy-duration

John Young

Dec 5, 2016, 7:35:09 AM12/5/16
to ns-3-users
I see that in the 10kbps example, the number of beacon is estimated to be 200. But I suppose, there are two more seconds (server linger time and simulation linger time ) that should be accounted. Thus the beacon number is around 230. And from my observation there are 234.

Tom Henderson

Dec 6, 2016, 1:33:47 AM12/6/16
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
The phy logs are only connected for the duration time, which is client
stop time minus client start time; the linger times do not factor into
this. See this code:

GlobalValue::GetValueByName ("logPhyArrivals", booleanValue);
if (booleanValue.Get () == true)
{
Simulator::Schedule (clientStartTime, &SchedulePhyLogConnect);
Simulator::Schedule (clientStopTime, &SchedulePhyLogDisconnect);
}

- Tom

John Young

Dec 6, 2016, 5:37:19 AM12/6/16
to ns-3-users
Ok, thanks.

在 2016年12月6日星期二 UTC+8下午2:33:47,Tom Henderson写道: