multiple ser

SAYANTAN MALICK

May 2, 2014, 4:06:24 AM5/2/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
how to implement multiple server and one client in ns3 ? how the application (UdpEchoClientHelper)  would be with two server and one client ? ...pls help me
some one !!

Konstantinos

May 2, 2014, 5:02:55 AM5/2/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Simply, you have to create multiple client applications on a single node and a server applications on several nodes.
Each client app will be associated with a single server, so you will have multiple servers and one client (one node with several instances of the application).

Regards,
K.

SAYANTAN MALICK

May 6, 2014, 2:53:12 AM5/6/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
please tell me sir how it is being done by giving me an example of UdpEchocientHelper ......it will be more helpful if u suggest me any link or a complete example of application of multiple client in one node ,... thank you !