How to implement a new controller logic in ofswitch13?

Adnan Anwar

Jan 22, 2022, 8:26:51 AM1/22/22
to ns-3-users
I want to implement a a controller logic , which selects amongst two switches to take their burden. The decision is based on the number successful nodes of bursts from source to destination and the remaining nodes of bursts. I have configured ofswitch13 in ns3. Ofswitch13 has many controller based examples. I need to modify ofswitch13-single-domain.cc scenario. But don't know how to implement my logic to controller. Does any body knows how to do it?