Problem in running simple DCE applications on LTE nodes

Arun Adiththan

Aug 12, 2017, 6:41:33 PM8/12/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I was trying to configure two LTE UE nodes and two remote hosts with DCE client/server application
configured on all of them.

I am able to successfully run the code and observe flow statistics (such as delay and throughput) with
just one UE node and remote host. However, when I try to replicate the same DCE application (in this
case, a simple UDP client & server) on another pair of nodes I see the statistics for only one node and
the packet transmission for another pair fails. Please see attached text file for outputs for both cases.

I couldn't diagnose the problem myself. I'd appreciate if you could take a look at the attached code and
help me identify the problem with my code.

[My goal is to eventually create custom socket applications and run it on different UE nodes. As a starting
point, I used the application examples that are available in the DCE module examples folder].

Thanks.

~ Arun Adiththan
veh-lte-dce.cc
outputs.txt