number of mimo layer and carrier aggregation

Faris Syahmi Samidi

Mar 26, 2020, 9:24:02 AM3/26/20
to ns-3-users
Hi everyone,

I have work with mmwave epc tdma file for quite a while. However i have a problem to analyses the result as the throughput get from simulation from that file are quite low. For example, the data rate has been set for 500Mbps for both uplink and downlink traffic. However, from wireshark graph, i only manage to get around 200Mbps downlink and 80Mbps uplink.

I hope that someone can guide me or give me some insight about the number of mimo layer and carrier aggregation used in this example.

and dont forget to stay safe everyone

Best Regards,
Syahmi