NS-3 + DCE + net-next-sim + Network Interface ioctl

hardik soni

Aug 5, 2014, 10:52:04 AM8/5/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
HI All,

I am running an application, which uses ioctl to communicate to network devices. The network devices are created using NS-3 APIs and the applications is executed using DCE.
If my understanding is right, the ioctl calls should ultimately land to NetDevice objects of NS-3.
Can someone tell me how can I verify that ioctl calls made by the application really affecting the simulated network device?
I could reach to net-next-sim/net/core/dev_ioctl.c file functions from net-next-sim/arch/sim/sim-socket.c calls....