CLWPR's roadID not dynamic

Kunle Olutomilayo

Apr 4, 2018, 1:08:37 AM4/4/18
to ns-3-users
Greetings,

I am running CLWPR on the ns3.23 as provided by Konstantinos.

However, I have the same road ID returned as shown in the attached output-screenshot (kindly refer to line 1890). The code screenshot is taken from src/clwpr/model/clwpr-routing-protool.cc

I have looked through the files in the scratch folder such as 5x5roads.txt but couldn't find a clue.

Please guide me on how to have a dynamic road ID. I want to make use of the parameter.

Thanks.

KO.
output.png

Konstantinos

Apr 4, 2018, 8:25:16 AM4/4/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

The RoadId is calculated based on the co-ordinates of the node that are mapped on the underlying road network.
Each road will have a different ID, total 25 roads in the 5x5 example, but it is expected that two nodes travelling on the same road to communicate.

The output you posted only shows 3 nodes. They may be on the same road.
I do not see anything wrong with the output.

Regards
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted