Help ! Great trouble when creating the local doxygen documents.

Qi Pan

May 18, 2015, 6:40:47 AM5/18/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

After I created the doxygen documents in /doc/html/,I open the index.html with the firefox.However,there came the unexpected result.I am working with the ns-3.22 in ubuntu12.04.Thank you!

pdbarnes

May 18, 2015, 10:16:19 AM5/18/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Qi Pan,

I've seen this occasionally too. First try force reloading the page. If that doesn't help look at the doxygen log and make sure it didn't crash. If it did fix the error. In any case rebuild. Last resort (because it takes the most time) is to delete the doc/html directory and rebuild all the doxygen.

HTH,
Peter

Qi Pan

May 19, 2015, 8:53:44 PM5/19/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Dear pdbarnes ,
     Thanks a lot for replying me  .I have tried what you told me .I removed the document of /ns-allinone-3.22 and downloaded the latest version of ns-3 . However ,it doesn't work .Here is the picture of doxygen log.

Qi

在 2015年5月18日星期一 UTC+8下午10:16:19,pdbarnes写道:

Tommaso Pecorella

May 20, 2015, 2:02:45 PM5/20/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Please be logical. What should we understand from a picture ? Attach the log file (attach, do NOT copy-paste it).
The only thing that picture is showing is: doxygen is doing something.

T.

Qi Pan

May 20, 2015, 8:46:53 PM5/20/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Here is the log file in the attachment.Thank you for your attention.

在 2015年5月21日星期四 UTC+8上午2:02:45,Tommaso Pecorella写道:
doxygen.log

Tommaso Pecorella

May 21, 2015, 3:07:20 AM5/21/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

everything seems (more or less) fine.
I'd suggest to check and upgrade your doxygen and sphinx. perhaps the problem is there.

T.