SOCIS 2017

Tommaso Pecorella

May 26, 2017, 6:17:48 PM5/26/17
to ns-3-users
Hi all,

with a bit of hiatuses and false starts, SOCIS is going to be held this year too.
I'm deeply sorry if this news is terribly late, but I was abroad and there was contradictory news about the real start.

Anyway, there are some days left, and I'm encouraging everyone to look at the SOCIS webpages:
- Official SOCIS webpage: https://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/

Of course I'll be more than happy to evaluate also space-related ns-3 projects not listed in the ideas page. Just poke me and we can discuss about them.
Since the time to submit a proposal is short, for this time only (!) I'll answer direct messages too.

Cheers,

T.

Mihai Neacsu

Jun 1, 2017, 11:33:51 PM6/1/17
to ns-3-users
Hi Tommaso,

What is the applications status for NS3, are there any prospective students?
I know we're past the submission date but the student form on SOCIS is still open.

Kind regards,
Mihai

Tommaso Pecorella

Jun 9, 2017, 4:38:01 AM6/9/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

ESA already sent us the candidates proposals for the evaluation. Sorry...

Cheers,

T.