How to setup a network where a client node can send packet request to two or three nodes among 10 or more available nodes.

Durga

Aug 21, 2017, 3:44:28 PM8/21/17
to ns-3-users
Hi, I am new to ns-3.  I have gone through some of the examples(first.cc, second.cc) provided by the ns-3 documentation. Please let me know the way and technique to start on so that I can set up a network as specified in the subject. I have tried to modify star animation.cc file but this does not satisfy my requirement as the packet will be sent to all the nodes via hub. I am using netanim for visualization. Thank you.

Konstantinos

Aug 21, 2017, 4:14:17 PM8/21/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

Sending traffic to more than one node can be simply simulated with additional applications installed on the client node.
There are several examples in the /examples folder for different types of networks.

Regards
Message has been deleted

Durga

Aug 22, 2017, 1:43:21 PM8/22/17
to ns-3-users
Hi,

Concept of additional application helped. Thank you.

Regards,
Subash