GTP-C IPsec code development

Alejandro Ramiro Muñoz

Jan 26, 2020, 11:22:34 AM1/26/20
to ns-3-users
Dear ns-3-users community,

I'm Alejandro, a Telecommunications Engineering MSc Student from Polytechnic University of Catalonia (Barcelona, Spain) currently deciding on a topic for my master thesis.

To summarize, I'm researching to test the implementation of IPSec tunnels (as stated in 3GPP), with code, for GTP-C in order to provide security for interfaces between SGW-PGW (S5 and S8) and SGW-MME (S11). I'm looking for an open source simulator with full EPC implementation in order to test this approach and later validate it with some performance KPIs: tput, latency, usage of resources, etc.

I'm completely new in this area, so I would like to discuss with you the composition of the code/simulator in order to see if ns-3 would be suitable for my thesis. Specially, I would like to know how the blocks are distributed for those nodes and interfaces and if it is possible to go deepon their implementing code.

I really appreciate so much any help.
Kindest regards,

Alejandro Ramiro Muñoz
Telecommunications Engineering MSc.
Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña (Barcelona, Spain)

Ev A

Jan 29, 2022, 8:51:52 AM1/29/22
to ns-3-users

Hi

I need the simulation of Blackhole and Selective forwarding attack  module in ns3 using modified AODV and SAODV. Also, it must measure some of the matrices such as energy consumption, throughput, packet delivery ratio, end to end delay, precision, accuracy , recall and time overhead.

 If you know any open source code to apply this, please let me know.

I need to run this code and see the result between the AODV and SAODV.

Please help me.

Thank you