Writing my own scheduler class

Changyu Guo

Jul 19, 2019, 5:29:29 PM7/19/19
to ns-3-users
Hi everyone,

I am new to NS3. I am trying to write a new scheduler for LTE simulation. I have run some LTE simulation with existing schedulers. Is there some suggestions on where should I start?

I tried to look at some given schedulers under LTE/Model. To add your own scheduler, do you need to write a new cc file and a header file under here?

Thanks for any help and suggestions!

ABDULJABBAR ALSHARIF

Jul 22, 2019, 1:49:17 AM7/22/19
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
hey
i'm working in same think so ifyou have any modle please share it with me
" if you want the rainbow you have deal with rains"

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Hao Yin

Jul 22, 2019, 2:04:30 AM7/22/19
to ns-3-users
Hi,

I have been working on the LTE and NR scheduler for a while. Yes, you need to add a new file in the LTE module and rewrite the code using for the scheduler.  You can compare the pf and rr scheduler, you may find the main difference is also the part you may need to modify to add your own scheduler. I think the key function is `DoSchedDlTriggerReq`, thus you can start with this function.

Kind regards,
Hao

在 2019年7月20日星期六 UTC+8上午5:29:29,Changyu Guo写道:

ABDULJABBAR ALSHARIF

Jul 22, 2019, 2:07:55 AM7/22/19
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hey

Could you share LTE-A evolution model....  I'm new in ns3...

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Changyu Guo

Jul 22, 2019, 3:09:26 PM7/22/19
to ns-3-users
Hi Abduljabbar,

I am just using the lte-epc model for now. which there are sample model in the src/lte/model folder.

在 2019年7月22日星期一 UTC-6上午12:07:55,ABDULJABBAR ALSHARIF写道:

On Mon, 22 Jul 2019, 11:34 Hao Yin, <maur...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Changyu Guo

Jul 22, 2019, 3:15:09 PM7/22/19
to ns-3-users
Thanks, I will take a look at RR and PF to begin with. Thank you again for the suggestion!

在 2019年7月22日星期一 UTC-6上午12:04:30,Hao Yin写道: