How to generate intersection scenario?

FHM

Jan 18, 2018, 1:17:38 PM1/18/18
to ns-3-users
Hi, I am new to NS-3 and I need to know the fundamentals of implementing an intersection scenario with FIFO road traffic flows on it. So basically I need to know how to define the roads/intersection at first, and then how to generate vehicular traffic flow with different speeds/route, etc. I think sample codes may help me to find more about the idea. However, if any of you could help me providing information, I would appreciate that.

Tommaso Pecorella

Jan 19, 2018, 11:50:02 PM1/19/18
to ns-3-users
Hi,

first you should define your mobility model. There are quite a few examples in the mobility section.
Secondly you'll have to decide your communication scenario. This really depends on your choices.

T.