Csma channel in pyVis

Kai Wang

Jul 26, 2016, 11:26:50 PM7/26/16
to ns-3-users

Hi,

I met a problem when using pyVis. When the number of nodes linked and installed with csma channel is more than 2, all the csma nodes will connect to one circle. And things all go well when the number is 2. (Nodes only connect to linked nodes)

I tried the example/wireless/mixed-wireless.cc and ran that script with --vis. When the lanNodes variable is 2, the graph goes well. Each group of nodes just connect to their linked nodes.

And when i change the lanNodes variable to 3, the graph changed and all the nodes connect to one circle (actually they are not linked together and the routing table is correct)

What can i do to make the nodes only connect to linked nodes when 3 or more nodes are linked together?

Thanks a lot!!!