https://www.nsnam.org/doxygen/wifi-hidden-terminal_8cc_source.html

Katarzyna Prusak

Sep 6, 2016, 1:53:46 PM9/6/16
to ns-3-users
Hello Folks,

I would like to run this code mentioned in the title link for 802.11ac. I tried to set the wifi.SetStandard (WIFI_PHY_STANDARD_80211ac); but while debbuging I got the followinig message:

msg="Can't find response rate for DsssRate2Mbps", file=../src/wifi/model/wifi-remote-station-manager.cc, line=1267

Is there any way to run this simulation for .11ac standard?

I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Tommaso Pecorella

Sep 10, 2016, 6:56:52 AM9/10/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

it is possible, but you have to modify also the data and control rates. 11ac doesn't use the same ones as 11b.

T.

Birds Colony

Jul 7, 2021, 2:50:21 AM7/7/21
to ns-3-users
Need your help :manet-routing-compare.cc

Hello dear,
I hope you will be doing well.
actuall i found your email from one of google form group. i need your help in some of my documents coding file to calculate throughput in NS3 i am sharing my code with you.
so please if you can help me .
it`s my PHD thesis and unable to code.
Thanks and regards:
Raza Azeem form PakistanNs3 showing throughput

Hemant Saini

Jul 7, 2021, 3:18:37 AM7/7/21
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Pl share the code

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

yuya...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2022, 8:49:44 AM11/24/22
to ns-3-users
Can you show me where I can replace it? I have tried to change from 802.11b to 802.11ac and the simulation is running but the result is strange, plz help me sir..