Not able to send and receive packets in both direction using UDP Echo Application

SUBIN JOSEPH

Aug 3, 2016, 1:10:50 PM8/3/16
to ns-3-users
I am trying to create a network topology of n wireless networks and attach a single node(like server) to each of the wifi-ap nodes(as point to point connection) of all wireless networks.Please find the attached topology here with.Then I need to have a udp communication between any of the wifi stations and server.

I modified mixed-wireless.cc file and included an echo application to send the data from the first wired LAN node on the first wired LAN to the last wireless STA on the last infrastructure net.

But I am facing the same problem that I am able to send the packets only in one direction.(ie from LAN node to the last wireless STA or from wireless STA to LAN node) not vice versa.
The result is as follows At time 2s client sent 1024 bytes to 10.0.2.2 port 9.
But the topology seems to be right.But I am not able to find the exact problem.Please find the attached script here with.

Thanks and Regards
Subin
wifi_p2p.cc
wifi.png