Error on connecting multiple networks(P2p and csma) using bridge/switch

SUBIN JOSEPH

Oct 12, 2016, 6:08:43 AM10/12/16
to ns-3-users
Hello,
I want to connect two different networks using a bridge to make it one big single network.The topology will be as follows

The
                  p2p
p1---------------------------p2

                                     bridge/switch

csma1-----csma2------csma3

Here I have used csma-bridge example and modified it.In my script I have bridged  p2 and csma3 together using BridgeNetDevice.

I have doubt that do I need to bridge all network devices together using bridgeNetDevice?

Is there any other possible way to do it?Please have a look on the script i have attached here and give me suggestions where I went wrong.

Regards
Subin
test.cc

Tommaso Pecorella

Oct 22, 2016, 5:50:10 AM10/22/16
to ns-3-users
Hi,

if you ask a question, I expect that the attached code and the question are strictly related.
In case the code is completely different from the question description, the question is automatically ignored.

T.