LENA: Log file.

Abhinandan H. Patil

Mar 21, 2014, 10:38:27 AM3/21/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I searched but couldn't find the related topic.

This is how bashrc file looks:

all(){
export 'NS_LOG=*=level_all|prefix_func'
}
info(){
export 'NS_LOG=*=level_info|prefix_func'
}
debug(){
export 'NS_LOG=*=level_debug|prefix_func'
}
run(){
./waf --run $1 > log.out 2>&1
}

The * in export 'NS_LOG=*=level_debug|prefix_func' is for all the modules I believe.If I am interested in LENA debugs only, how to go about ?

Regards,
Abhinandan.

pdbarnes

Mar 27, 2014, 3:27:02 PM3/27/14
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
There are lots of LENA components, so you'll have to dig a little to find the ones that interest you.

To see all possible log components:

$ NS_LOG="foo" ./waf --run scratch-simulator

("foo" is any token which does not match an existing log component.  The failure to match will print the names of all possible components.)

Grep'ing for "lte" (but not "test") yields 36 components that might interest you.

Peter