WIFI two nodes 802.11ac TCP configuration

Shayla Larsson

Nov 16, 2016, 9:41:15 AM11/16/16
to ns-3-users
Hello,

I am trying to alter this code : https://www.nsnam.org/~pdbarnes/docs-related/wifi-hidden-terminal_8cc_source.html to TCP traffic. I've tried to transfer TCP configuration from this code https://www.nsnam.org/~pdbarnes/docs-related/wifi-hidden-terminal_8cc_source.html, but it gives me wrong results (screenshot and code - hiddentcp.cc attached).

I've also tried to write my own configuration of TCP based on https://www.nsnam.org/docs/release/3.10/manual/html/tcp.html and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17013171/implement-simple-tcp-with-ns3. I used packetsinkhelper to create an access point which would receive traffic from two stations. Stations are implemented by onoffhelper and run by two separate applications. It compiles, but it gives no results. Code - hidden_tcp.cc attached to this post.

Could anyone possibly look at one of those implementations and give me some clues what could be wrong?
zrzut.jpg
hidden_tcp.cc
hiddentcp.cc

Natale Patriciello