Set the packet size in bits

Emre ŞAHİN

Jun 7, 2020, 9:52:58 AM6/7/20
to ns-3-users
Is it possible to set the packet size in bits instead of bytes?

ID

Jun 9, 2020, 11:05:58 AM6/9/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is possible. See the examples and change the packet size according to your specifications

--
Posting to this group should follow these guidelines https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/Ns-3-users-guidelines-for-posting
---

Emre ŞAHİN

Venkatraman Balasubramanian

Jun 10, 2020, 12:36:06 AM6/10/20
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Why cant you just multiplu the resultant byte value by 8?😅

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2020, at 10:50 AM, Emre ŞAHİN <sahin...@gmail.com> wrote:

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ns-3-users/d53d9274-7bc9-492a-b728-74423f565436o%40googlegroups.com.

Emre ŞAHİN