REM plot with buildings LTE module

Vishakha Ramani

Jul 9, 2018, 6:20:01 PM7/9/18
to ns-3-users
Hello All,

I am currently studying the LENA LTE module and have understood many examples including lena-dual-stripe. I am trying to simulate a similar scenario with two buildings and no femto-cell deployment and I am trying to understand the effect of building deployment on the received SINR. However, no matter how much I change the configuration, I am getting a similar REM plot with SINR going 0 at the same place. I am including the simulation script, topology  and the snapshot of the REM plot obtained.

Can anyone please explain me where I am going wrong. Any insight into the design scenario will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you.
rem_building.cc
rem_plot_group.PNG
Capture.PNG

say...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 3:25:02 PM7/11/18
to ns-3-users
How are you changing the configuration?

Vishakha Ramani

Jul 12, 2018, 4:15:05 PM7/12/18
to ns-3-users
I think the almost null area is because of interference from two eNBs as I am using the same Dl/Ul Earfcn and transmit power for both eNBs. However, if I use parabolic antennas, I don't get the same null area again.