Best way to print which server at which time receive how many bytes for TcpSocketFactory

lxdjame...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2018, 2:40:18 PM4/22/18
to ns-3-users
My program is based on fifth.cc in the tutorial. There are two nodes in the WIFI environment and one is sending packets to the other using TcpSocketFactory. However, our real experiments are using 802.11ad which ns3 does not support now. So I switch to this repo https://github.com/hanyassasa87/ns3-802.11ad. However, the logging I used before LogComponentEnable ("PacketSink", LOG_LEVEL_INFO); does not work now. So is there anyway else to get those information? Thanks.
wiftest.cc