LTE RLC Retransmissions

Vikash Kathirvel

Nov 14, 2017, 10:53:13 AM11/14/17
to ns-3-users
I am trying to study RLC Retransmissions in AM mode.
What is the easiest way to ensure that RLC packets get dropped to ensure retransmissions happen?

Right now, I have a single ENB (stationary) and a single UE(constant velocity). I have placed a few buildings. Making the building too wide or placing the UE too far away initially
leads to no packets being transmitted till the building is crossed . No retransmissions seem to be happening at all.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone knows of a method to ensure that some RLC packets are dropped so that AM retransmissions happen.

Thank You