NS3 DCE CCNx: nodes communication approach

Mahfuz

Nov 30, 2015, 11:00:59 AM11/30/15
to ns-3-users
Actually I am working in the NS3, DCE and CCNx framework. I am working on the CHORD implementation for CCNx. I have no clear understanding how ccnx node connect with the other ccnx nodes. Is my understanding is right that each node connects with other node during the operation of ccnd daemon. Is there any options to get the IP or any Unique id of a node in the ccnd.c. Is it possible to get the other CCND instance from one node and communicate or pass message among them? How can I do that?