sinkhole attack in AODV using ns-3

Pranava Durai

Mar 3, 2015, 9:02:20 PM3/3/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
hi,
   where i can find the sinkhole attack code in AODV ??anyone help me to get it??

Konstantinos

Mar 4, 2015, 4:58:26 AM3/4/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Search and you will find..
It has been discussed in the the mailing list and some code has been provided in one of the posts.

PRANAVADURAI

Mar 4, 2015, 5:14:25 AM3/4/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
hi,

  i searched the mailing list for sinkhole attack there is no code available..??.

Konstantinos

Mar 4, 2015, 5:22:27 AM3/4/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com
I am not a security expert, but there is code available for warmhole attack.
If these two types of attacks are the same you can use that code, otherwise you can modify it to suite your needs.

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 2:02:20 AM UTC, Pranava Durai wrote:
hi,
   where i can find the sinkhole attack code in AODV ??anyone help me to get it??

sks

Mar 10, 2015, 10:06:20 AM3/10/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com

Can you explain me the meaning of Sinkhole attack?

Konstantinos

Mar 10, 2015, 6:14:16 PM3/10/15
to ns-3-...@googlegroups.com